New here? Sign Up Have an account?

SO HORNEY THAT I SMILE ALOT

Male (57) looking for Female Sandys Parish, Bermuda

Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves.
But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING!
I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my belly. You see I got a 'pot belly' that's not sloppy or flabby, but it is firm and noticeable
I don't consider myself as good-lookin', but I do say that I have 'OK' looks. I'm not aggressive nor am I bold, but I can be forward and I'm very flirtatious.
I just want to add that I believe all women are QUEENS and it's up to the guys to 'PLEASE' them!

Sign Up 100% FREE to Get In Touch

Join Free Today

My Public Sex preferences

What's your favorite public sex places?Well, I've always wanted to 'do it' on the beach, in the ocean and in the rain
Describe the riskiest place you have had a sexual encounter?My riskiest places has been in the main show ring at Botanical Gardens, in my room with my mom and aunt 30ft. away and behind City Hall on a Saturday night.

Appearance

EthnicityMixed Race
National heritageBritish
BuildA few extra pounds
Height5' 5" (165 cm)
Eye ColorBrown
Hair ColorBald
Hair LengthBald
Facial HairShaved
Best featureLegs
Body ArtPierced... but only ear(s), Visible tattoo
Endowment (length)Average
Endowment (width)Thick
CircumcisedNo
My attractiveness:Average

Situation

Relationship StatusSingle
Has childrenNo children
Wants kidsNot sure
Housing SituationAll is calm
Living ArrangementsWith parent(s)
Wants to RelocateNo
AvailabilityAnytime / Anyplace
Has a carNo

Education & Employment

EducationHigh school Diploma - GED or equivalent
SpecialtySales / Marketing
Employment StatusFull-time
Annual income$25,000 - $50,000
Job TitleCUSTOMER ASSISTANT (Salesman)

Looking For

Must haveHumor, Sensitivity, Boldness, Spontaneity, Flirtatiousness, Wit, Thoughtfullness
My perfect matchIt's simple, She needs to love sports and sex. She needs to have patience and a good sense of humor and be willing to 'Go with the Flow', at a moments notice
Our first dateFood, intellegent conversation and romance

Fetishes

FetishesExhibitionism, Lace / Lingerie, Voyeurism, Other

Sexual Activities

I enjoy sex:Several times a day
Sex isAlways on my mind
Most partners at once:Only one on one
Dirty talkDepends on the person
Night life:Adult theaters, Movies, Don't like going out

Sexual Interests

CybersexNo, I need the real thing
Oral Sex isIt's how I get aroused
Anal sex isNever tried it
Sex toys:None of the above
Size matterSometimes, depends on the person
"Off Limits":PAIN and BONDAGE

Sexual Fantasies

Sexual fantasyLike I mentioned before. I'd like to 'do it' on the beach and/or in the water and I'd like to try it in the rain
Fantasy locationOn the beach
Fantasy sex partner:I have two and they are Fifi Foxx (porn star) and Courtney Scott (porn star)