Meet Men In Bermuda Tonight
Are you Looking for Men In Bermuda? Look through the newest members below to see your ideal partner. Send a message and setup a meet up tonight. Our site has 1000's of other members that just can't wait to date someone exactly like you! Create your Totally Free Profile Here
Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves. But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING! I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my...