Male Fuckbook Personals
Are you Looking for Men In Bermuda? Search through the newest members below to see if you can find your perfect date. Contact them and arrange to meet up this week. Our site has hundreds of other members who have always been looking to date somebody exactly like you! Register your 100% Free Profile Here
Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves. But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING! I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my...