Fuckbook Sex Singles
Look through the profiles of Member members that have joined Fbook Bermuda that are associated with Sex. Dating other members who have similar interests is a great way to come up with ideas to do once you are dating. Signup for a 100% Free Account to Meet Someone Tonight!
Low key, laid back, easy going, optimistic, sarcastic, witty, intelligent, educated, creative, romantic, spontaneous, adventurous, bold, well spoken, well groomed, good hygiene, clean skin, hard working, funny, bit of a nymph...don't have sex as often as I would like. I'm a terrible...
Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves. But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING! I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my...