Fuckbook Fetish Singles
Look through the profiles of Member singles here at Fbook Bermuda that are associated with Fetish. Talking to other members who have similar interests is a pefect way to find things to do on a first date. Register for a Totally Free Account to Date Tonight!
Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves. But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING! I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my...
Easy to work with , open mind ;respectful playful and honest.