Fetish Men In Bermuda - Fuckbook Dating - Bermuda
Browse profiles of Male members that have joined Fbook Bermuda that are tagged with Fetish. Talking to others that have like minded interests is a great way to come up with ideas to do on a first date. Register for a 100% Free Profile to Go out Today!
I'm a guy that just want to have fun. I am kind and sweet. I goal is to have sex with someone older then me. I want to have sex with someone with experience and can make me improve on it.
Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves. But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING! I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my...