Senior Men In Bermuda - Fuckbook Dating - Bermuda
Look through the profiles of Male members that have joined Fbook Bermuda that are associated with Senior. Dating others who have like minded interests is a great way to find things to do once you are dating. Register for a Totally Free Account to Find your perfect match!
Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves. But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING! I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my...
Easy to work with , open mind ;respectful playful and honest.