Browse profiles of Member users here at Fbook Bermuda that are associated with Average. Talking to other singles that have similar interests is a great way to come up with ideas to do once you are dating. Signup for a Totally Free Account to Go out Today!
Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves.
But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING!
I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my...