Fuckbook Public Sex Singles
Browse listings of Member singles here at Fbook Bermuda that are associated with Public Sex. Meeting other members who have similar interests is a great way to come up with ideas to do on a first date. Register for a Free Profile to Find your perfect match!
Well, there's not much I can say about myself. I prefer to let my actions speak for themselves. But, if you want to know more, just ask me anything, and I mean ANYTHING! I will say this though, I stand 5'5" with a bald head and brown eyes. I am 214lbs. of 80% muscle. The other 20% is all in my...
Easy to work with , open mind ;respectful playful and honest.
Quiet laid back guy. Enjoys most activities especially anything in on and around water. Prefer home with a movie or dining out over the club. Pleasure phreak who enjoys catering to a woman's needs enjoy giving deep tissue massages with warm scented oils. Reflexology and sensual massage to get...